At SalSon, we know that our drivers are the backbone of our business, and we go to great lengths to keep you happy and healthy. Our employment package includes the following benefits:
• Holiday pay
• Sick pay
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
• Life insurance
Pre-Employment & Medical, Dental, and Vision
Below are the steps you need to take to complete the pre-employment process
and to select your benefit plan.
SalSon mailing/drop-off address:
Human Resources Department
888 Doremus Avenue
Newark, NJ 07114
1. Complete Employment Packet. The following PDF contains all forms needed to complete the pre-employment proccess. Please PRINT, COMPLETE, and RETURN to Humanresources@SalSon.com OR drop-off/mail to the address above.
2. Review Medical, Dental, and Vision Rates. As a valued SalSon employee, you are entitled to Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits through the provider of your choice. We currently offer Aetna, Cigna, and Paradigm coverage. You may compare the rates of each provider here:
3. Select Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage. Please see the forms of each provider below. Once you have chosen your provider, please PRINT, COMPLETE, and RETURN that provider's form to Humanresources@SalSon.com OR drop-off/mail to the address above.
NOTE: Only complete the form of the provider you have chosen.
4. Complete Section 125. To have your insurance deduction taken out of your paycheck before taxes are taken out, please PRINT, COMPLETE, and RETURN the following Section 125 form to Humanresources@SalSon.com OR drop-off/mail to the address above.
Have Questions? Please contact SalSon at
Humanresources@SalSon.com or 973-986-0299.
Reasonable Accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us at (973) 986.0299 and let us know the nature of your request and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process including your contact information. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at (973) 986.0299. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. *Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this phone number.*